12 Replies

definitely have felt like i’m alone during my pregnancy because no one else can really understand what i’m going through. i constantly found myself subconsciously comparing my contribution/ efforts during the pregnancy to my partner’s. on hindsight, this was very toxic and not at all helpful for my own mental health. every time i felt that my partner wasn’t doing enough, i would try to catch myself and reflect if it’s just the hormones blowing up my feelings and try to think of things my partner has actually done. usually i would feel better and if i don’t, then i try to talk to my partner about how i’m feeling and discuss how he can help me. at the end of the day, our partners will never experience what we’re going through so it’s unrealistic to expect them to automatically know and understand how we feel. we might need to be more upfront and vocal about what we need but the most important thing is that they’re willing to listen and make an effort.

We are definitely more “fragile” and more emotional when we are pregnant. So things that did not disappoint can disappoint now. Talk to your partner on how your feelings has changed in this pregnancy phase and suggest to him how he can better support you and your feelings. Tough situations don’t last, tough women do! Hugs!

VIP Member

yes been in this situation before. speak to your fmly or friend's about what you feel. speak to your partner too. don't bottle up. not healthy for you mentally. cheer up mama! everything will be ok

Same here… everyone says to manage our own emotions and thoughts, but truly it is easier said than done… hang in there okay

Yes I feel so lonely during this pregnancy. I want to be happy but I just couldn’t pull myself up.

TapFluencer

yes... each person is entitled to their own opinion... we each have our own lives to take charge of

Yes… it happens. Take some time to sit down and talk through it together.

Yes. I feel that no one understands me.

Yes and post partum is worst

💕

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles