Kkh staffs are rude

Have you ever experienced hostile treatment from kkh nurses and their staffs? I don't know if it's because I'm under a subsidised route. Staffs are always harsh and impatient towards patients. Lactation support, like no support, scolded me when I was struggling to bf my newborn. She said do I still want to bf or not? It's my first time and quite traumatic experience for me. Is that why ppl go for private route?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

oof gurllll. i was like that for my first-born in NUH instead. had KKH cuz nearer to home now and it was a 360 positive change. so far i'm happy and pleased from my first appt and awaiting labour soon. would it possibly be the ward you are at? my sister had a higher class ward for her #2 and was treated better than she had for her first-born.

Read more

Even in private ward also one of the senior nurse (old lady) can’t remember her name very impatient. U shouldn’t use the harsh word to new mummy. We are struggling to bf our newborn. even we watch the video on how to BF newborn but in a reality it is different because the baby is very fragile.

I had a bad experience too, is it i really gave them problems or they really treated subsidized patients as lower class patients. If they really treat us like lower class patients, then the hospital have to please indicate subsidized patients are not treated equally as private patients.

Their nurses are all good hut i hate the kactation nurse i had when i went to a&e due to very clogged duct. I wanted to stop breastfeeding and she scolded even told me god gave me milk but pity i dont want to breastfeed my baby and kept guiltripping me

alot of negative feedbacks from patients in KKH... even my friends have bad experiences there... their treatment sucks big time.. going there is like "suicidal"... I've been with NUH for the longest time..they have the best service always no doubt..