After giving birth

Any one have dry skin on their face after giving birth? I've dry skin all over my face n weirdly my tummy as well!!!

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Your skin could be changing due to all the hormonal changes your body is going through. Moiturise your body thoroughly. You also may want to change your facial skin care routine and use something that is suitable for sensitive and dry skin. I would recommned something like Cetaphil or QV.

TapFluencer

Women’s body changes during pregnancy and specially after giving birth. Try using a strong moisturiser to hydrate skin. Also drink plenty of water and basic exercise to improve skin elasticity

VIP Member

yes it is normal.. cause our body has gone though a big change. hormones is unstable. apply some day as well night cream. i put sheet mask every 2days 😀😀

Yes definitely hormonal change don't worry! Moisturization and hydration is key :) I would recommend Cetaphil if you have dry and sensitive skin.. works for me!

VIP Member

hormone changes. I also get dry skin even till now. almost 4years still so dry. used to be oily skin. now dry. try to mask more regularly

VIP Member

Yes my face was dry too. But not tummy. Guess we need some pampering session!

VIP Member

My face is dry too. Tummy ok, I use bio oil from 20 weeks on.

Use bio- oil on tummy and try to moisturize face and hands

VIP Member

Not e face but tummy. Just moisturize, it'll get better(:

VIP Member

Yess, apply loads of aloe vera cream