Anxious first timer

Have been trying for a while now and I tested 2 lines 3days ago at 4weeks. So paranoid that I used 3 test kits subsequently. Don’t really feel much different except occasional cramps and gassy tummy. Feeling uncertain and anxious as I read that I should only visit the gynae after week 8. Anyone else feeling as anxious as me? Haha. I’m thinking of visiting the polyclinic to get an appt at KKH/SGH before deciding on a specific gynae. Is visiting the polyclinic this week too early?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Congratulations mummy! I went to polyclinic on Tuesday after testing positive on Sunday with multiple test kits as well. I asked for referral letter to SGH just in case. I’m currently 4 weeks 5 days and you can definitely go down to polyclinic to get a referral letter anytime soon :) I got an appt at SGH and I will 7 weeks and 5 days then. You can reschedule your appt to week 8-10 if you prefer and yes it’s advisable to go for first check btw 8-10 weeks so that it won’t be a wasted trip and you will be able to see well on the scan!

Read more

im at my 5 weeks 1 day , just find out that in pregnant today i straight go polyclinic for check up and get a referral letter to KKH

Oh yes. Forgot to add. Is it normal to have light brown discharge during this period?

2y ago

I also have this experience. what I know is that it's old blood. unless the color is really red, then u need to call ur doc

not i visited polyclinic right after the test.