always feeling paranoid

I'm at week 9 and always feeling paranoid that baby is not growing well as I can't feel him/her much cos still too small 😔 2 weeks ago at gynae, all was well but I still can't help to feel that paranoid and worrying. anyone have that same issue before??

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

As long as you have no bleedings, no painful cramps, there's no need for you to worry mummy! All will be good 😊 This is why you will have ultrasounds later on and you can also hear your baby's heartbeat with the doppler. Don't forget to take your folic acid every morning ok! This is very important for your baby.

Read more

I was worried from the start to the end but I wasn't preoccupied with thinking about it. Focus on your health and well being, go on your day to day as or usual and try your best not to dwell on negative thoughts! Cliche but it's true 😅 Also, trust your gynae :) all the best!

Week 9 is a bit too small. But rest assured if ur gynae said all is well, then it is well. Usually ur scan will show more of the baby week 12 onwards. Don’t overthink mummy! Focus on ur health, eat ur supplements, eat healthier and i am sure ur pregnancy will go smoothly.

I'm paranoid every hour! don't worry you aren't the only one 😅 and I kept wanting to see my gynae cos that's the only way to check... but it's really impt to keep cool and be confident that your baby will grow well, your baby can feel you so let him/her relax 🙂

same and i get anxious and cant wait for next scan to hear the heartbeat. but all is well. once baby start kicking u feel much better. dun dwell on it so much.

You feel worry due to hormone change in the body. Don't worry, eat well . be happy .your baby will grow healthy

Don’t worry too much!