First time and anxious. Should i wait?

I just went to the polyclinic and have already gotten a referral letter to KKH. Doc asked to wait till next Fri (16 Feb) for KKH to call for appointment date. Doc said I am already at 8 or 9 weeks and able to scan already when I go KKH for appointment and most prolly KKH will set my appointment at first week of March. But I am feeling impatient and anxious. Is it advisable for me to go to a clinic that is able do scanning before my appointment is set at KKH?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello! I found out at 5 weeks and went to poly, got a referral letter for KKH, I got a message from KKH for my first appointment set for a week later after my polyclinic visit. The doc told me that it might be a few weeks before my first appt as I was still pretty early in pregnancy but that wasn’t the case! I would suggest to maybe give it a week or so and wait for a response from KKH, most likely you might get an early appointment rather than it be at first week of March

Read more

You can go to private clinic that's able to do scanning while awaiting for KKH appt to be set. Do take note if under subsidy it will take a long time to have your first appt schedule. However on the other hand you may request KKH to bring forward for any earlier slot if there's possibility.