Has anyone tried being a VA (virtual assistant). would like to try applying as VA, but I'm just a 2 year course grad of food technology, but my last job till last July 2015 was HR Administrator in a hotel at middle east. suggestions and advice please . since i am a widow, prefer to have home based work to take care of my 9 month old twins

5 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

We Buy Houses Colorado Springs is the perfect solution for homeowners who want to sell their house fast, without the hassle of dealing with a traditional real estate agent. We are a local house buying company that will buy your home in as-is condition and pay you cash, no matter what shape it's in. Whether you have inherited property that needs to be liquidated, or you are facing foreclosure and need to sell quickly, we can help! We Buy Houses Colorado Springs is family owned and operated right here in El Paso County. Unlike other Colorado Springs home buyers, we aren't investors looking to make money off of your situation. Our goal is to work with area homeowners and provide a solution that benefits everyone involved.>https://www.webuyhousescoloradospringsco.com/

Magbasa pa