Zyrtec-R

Has anyone taken Zyrtec while breastfeeding?i have runny nose that became stuffy once in awhile I don’t have panadol for cold at home atm so m thinking of taking Zyrtec isit safe?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

FOR RECOVERY OF STOLEN BITCOIN / CRYPTOCURRENCY , RECOVERY OF LOST FUNDS FROM SCAMMER. Hello ladies and Gentlemen, I'm Maria Elisabeth from Chicago, Illinois, I want to share my experience with internet scammers. I lost about USD 85,544.00 to a fake crypto investment scam. They posted as an investment company that could deliver a certain percentage in returns if you deposit your Bitcoin with them. At first, it seemed real, it worked twice. I didn't realize they set up a bot (robot) that will completely shut down my account after i have decided to invest a higher amount. So I couldn't access my crypto account anymore. I contacted customer service and they told me about an unending website upgrade. To cut the long story short, it was a scam and I was able to do research and saw a comment about a similar experience with a bitcoin scam, and how WIZARD WEB RECOVERY help a victim recover back her stolen crypto within 12 hours, I decided to contact them because I was desperately in need of help to get back my life savings. They asked me some questions regarding the investment. I told them and they asked for my bitcoin wallet address, which I provided for them. To my greatest surprise, they helped me recover my invested crypto back. have you been scammed of your Crypto or Bitcoin? Do you need a reliable hacker to help you with anything related to hacking? Contact them via Whats’App +1 (616) 540‑6244 / Email: [email protected] WIZARD WEB RECOVERY are trustworthy and they are always ready to help you out.

Read more

Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works. What'sApp : +393512615163 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so much testimony about how Dark Web hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. Email : [email protected] Hangout : [email protected] What'sApp : +393512615163 They also sent me the blank atm card. I have used it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. The Dark Web is giving out cards just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of an atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

Read more

Do you need a loan???? Personal loans or Business loans???? Talk to me about it. CONTACT NAME: Mr Petr Buzek, If interested, please contact us at::::::[email protected] Whatsapp now: +639451256230

VIP Member

GP said it’s ok so long it’s not the one with “D” as it will decrease milk supply,

VIP Member

Hi... it is safe. However please have a 2-3 hours before you breastfeed your child

VIP Member

It's generally fine but just take once a day will do.

TapFluencer

Yes though not effective on me ☹

VIP Member

Don’t take the D one