Has anyone has any reviews on breast pump cimilre S3? Looking for a reliable cimilre s3 review...

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had used cimilre S3,F1...Spectra S9plus...for me S3 is the best for low noise, comfortability and the suction,it is most likely a baby suction n the breast will easily empty..but it is not recharge able..that is the only lack of...F1 vs Spectra,F1 quiter and cheaper and softer suction

Not too familiar with the brand but my research tells me that the Cimilre S3 is a hospital grade breast pump that is apparently super quiet compared to other breast pumps. Also, it's really small and compact. It has 12 levels of pumping variations and 5 for massage.

Post reply image
VIP Member

I used medela so I don't have a cimilre s3 review to share, but I did read about it in mummy groups. It's hospital grade so you'll get maximum pump out of it, and it's lightweight and compact so easy to bring anywhere.

The cimilre S3 review is quite similar to spectra's. They are from the same makers in Korea. Highly recommend it. It's very light and compact to carry around for pumping at work mums. It's also hospital grade.

Post reply image
8y ago

Did it yield more than ur previous pump?

Very good pump! Hospital grade and high performance, clears engorgement successfully and the design is super sleek!

8y ago

What mode and cycle did u have on? I reckoned mine didn't work as well :(