Cimilre S3 v/s Spectra S1

Hi, any mummies tried both Spectra S1 and Cimilre S3? Any reviews on these 2 pumps? Previously tried only 9+. It was great. But thought of getting a hospital grade pump to be used at home.

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Im using s1 too. Its an amazing pump. Very gentle on suction yet extremely effective. I used to use a medela freestyle (similar to 9+) and my yield was half of what I got from s1. Its also a very quiet pump and has a night light so it works fantastic when im pumping next to my sleeping kids or husband. You'll love it.

Read more

I am using Spectra S1. So far so good I like it a lot. Quiet and empties my boobs well. I like the massage mode a lot; triggers the letdown fast. Effective for me. I hadn't use Cimilre before thus no review for that.

I have actually used both. The major difference is the size. Cimilre S3 was much more convenient for me to take into work than Spectra S1. Otheriwse, both are high performance and hospital grade pumps.

So both of them are from the same Korean makers. You should go for cimilre s3 if you're looking for something more compact and easy to take to work

I actually haven't used cimilre s3 and neither have I heard a lot of reviews about it. Spectra S1 is great though!

Hospital grade, compact and high performance- I was very happy with cimilre s3

If you ask me about cimilre vs spectra s1, I'd say spectra s1 definitely!

VIP Member

Last time i use Cimilre F1, very portable and not much parts to clean

To be honest, not a huge significant difference between the two.

VIP Member

Spectra s1 is of hospital grade and will have stronger suction