Lump under armpit

Had a lump which seemed to have grown in size after delivering baby. Should I see an obgyn or breast specialist?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Breast specialist! They will suggest to do a mammogram to see if it’s blocked milk ducts abscess or a lump.

Mine went away on its own after a few days with breast massage and frequent pumping/latching.