Gynae recommended

Hi , Any gynae recommendations at KKH as a private pt ? For normal delivery and someone who is generous with HL . Thank you

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there, Finding the right gynae is so important for a smooth pregnancy and delivery experience. At KKH, you have some great options as a private patient. One highly recommended doctor is Dr. Tan Kim Teng. She is known for her expertise in normal deliveries and is very supportive and understanding throughout the process. Another option is Dr. Sheila Vasoo, who also comes highly recommended by many mothers for her warm and caring nature. Both of these doctors are known to be quite generous with Hospital Leave (HL) if needed, ensuring you get the rest and recovery time you require. Hope this helps and wishing you a smooth and safe delivery! Take care. https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more
TapFluencer

I engaged Dr Lily Kho and Dr Ada Ng for both my pregnancies, they're both great and with 2 different labour styles! I'm not sure about their generosity with HL, but I heard male gynaes are more generous with it.

kkh gynae is not lenient with hospital leave... in fact they are very strict. most of them will ask you to use your maternity leave instead of giving u a HL .... unless you go to those private hospital.

3mo ago

agree. my gynea doesn't really want to give me HL when I was about 1 week before induce. end up she only give me 3 days mc before my induce

I’m not sure about HL, but Serena Koh is good

3mo ago

With Dr Serena my first time was like $200 ish and subsequent appointment was $130-$150

I'm with Serena Koh. She's awesome.

Dr Chua and Dr Serena Koh

TapFluencer

congrats & all the best

Dr Lee Jia Min at KKH.

mine is serene thain

3mo ago

idk about HL tho

prof John tee