KKH Gynae Recommendation

Hi, I had some bad experience with my previous gynae and hope to change. I seen Dr Ee Tat Xin once and he is very friendly. I heard about Serene Koh. As I had Afew miscarriages, I hope to find someone who is more compassionate and generous in giving HL as well due to my fear in pregnancy. #firstbaby ##pleasehelp #gynaerecommendation

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m under Dr Samantha Yeo. She’s very generous with HL since my first trimester. Maybe due to my job that why. She always ask me how many HL I want for every TCU but currently I think she also on MAL so her covering consultant is Chuah Theng Theng. She also very nice. She extended my HL without me requesting. Hahahaha

Read more

Hello! My gynae is Dr Christopher Chong. He is very experience and after my first missed-carriage, he was very very careful with my 2nd pregnancy (conceive 3 months after my evacuation of uterus procedure), immediately gave me hormones jab etc.

Ill be under serene koh when i turn 35 weeks! Recommendation from my friend, and her sister. They say shes generous with HL and even gave 1 month HL towards end edd

4mo ago

How’s the experience with Dr Serene?

both my pregnancies have been under Dr Serena Koh and she's very genuine and sweet. always checking in on her patients :)

had dr Manisha mathur. I like her as she was clear, motherly and also listened to your concerns and preferences

4mo ago

Hi, May I know how was consultation session with Dr Manisha? I heard she is very busy, still trying to get a consultation with her (private route), scared if she will be rushing. Is she pro natural? Thank you

both of my pregnancies are with Dr Ee. He's very friendly and we are comfortable with him.

following this thread, hoping to see more replies as I need a recommendation too 🙏🏼

Dr Ada Ng, she is so nice and friendly.

Dr Ada Ng 👍🏻👍🏻

VIP Member

Dr Ada Ng