Helper’s daily chores

Hi can you guys share your helper’s daily chores especially when your kid goes to school full day (8am-5pm)

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

This is a typical weekday for my helper 6.30 - wake up, shower, walk dog, make breakfast for herself and my kid 7 - wake up kid, shower her, feed her breakfast 8- leave for preschool with kid and papa in car (preschool start at 8.30) 9 - take bus to come back home from dropping kid to school. Mop, sweep, vacuum 11- iron 12 - make herself lunch and rest 1 - wash toilets, make all the beds 2.30 -start cooking for dinner (must cook minimum 3 dishes (1 egg dish, 1 meat and 1 veggies and cut fruits) 5 - wash up dishes, set dinner table 6 - meet me and kid at national Park playground (ten mins walk away) or Swimming pool (she walks the dog, while I spend time with my kid outdoors) 7 - we all go home together (5 min to walk to car and 5 min drive ) 7.30 - dinner time (she helps feed kid while we eat dinner - everyone sits on dining table together) 8.00 - help shower kid 8.30 - help put kid to bed (I read the story books, but she prepares the room and milk) 9 pm - final clean up of dinner dishes and then she goes to the room and retires for the night till 6.30 (can do whatever she wants) If my kid wakes up in the middle of night, she needs to attend to her as well. She gets every Sunday off.

Read more
VIP Member

My house is not very big, so no cos there’s really not much to do. But generally if I see something out of place I will do something about it myself and not wait for my helper to do it.

We have a 4 bedder, so she will do basic cleaning (dusting, sweeping and mopping), she will then wash one of the toilets and prepare lunch.

Keen to know too. Been wanting to hire helper