Hospital checklist

Hi guys, I'll deliver at KKH. I have researched some hospital checklists here and online, but still I would like to know what did you pack for those who deliver at KKH? Please don't give links as I have read most of them here. Thanks!

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I gave birth at kkh too. They provided almost everything except your handphone charger. No need to bring breast pump too. You can use the pumps, just need to buy the disposable flanges and bottles. Pack your pretty pyjamas for receiving guests. If you happen to need to do c sect, can bring your abdominal binder for the nurses to help you with it. Else can just buy at the pharmacy too. All the best in your delivery. Impt documents : Hub and your ic for bb bc registration if you intend to do at kkh. The documents for check in

Read more
5y ago

Thanks for the info! So informative! My gynae will give me the docs? Cause now I'm in my week 35/36 but I haven't got any docs yet. Usually when will they give?

my wife deliver at tmc, brought too much additional stuff as we kiasu but below should be good already charger comb get home clothes breast pump if you have personal sanitary pads, tmc charge for extra pads use binder if Csection intend orelse will charge even more of they provide. ask husband to standby doc for birth Registration

Read more
5y ago

hahaha usually just one set romper good enough, but usually Hospital will have clothes for baby already, dont worry! bring less (less is more) hahaa cause daddy need to take most of the stuff and maybe even carry baby as well when discharge

I gave birth at KKH. They practically provide everything. - Only need a set of clothes for discharge; you and your baby. - Phone charger if you need. Theres free shuttle to Novena and Bugis from kkh. Can just ask someone to drop by if you forgot something.

Read more
5y ago

Thank you so much! 😍

VIP Member

I only brought toiletries (dont have to if you staying B1 ward and above, i brought because i dont like to use those type), 1 set of clothes for baby, 1 long pants for myself, a few pair of socks for myself, 1 jacket. Thats more than enough

5y ago

Thank you so much! I think I should pack lighter and be a bit less kiasu 🤣

not sure abt kkh but at the time i deliver at mt a, i brought my pump, pyjamas mot necessary as mt a provides me with one, soap shampoo all that. from everything that i brought over, my most impt and most used item is my pillow 🤣

4y ago

Hi, does kkh still provide the breast pump or rental? Did u buy the flanges and bottles from kkh?

I gave birth at KKH, staying at A ward. I brought a lot of stuff but in e end, I only use my toiletries. They basically provide everything but pls remember to bring bb clothings and mittens for discharge

4y ago

No need breast pump kkh provided it