What to pack for hospital bag

i am going to give birth at KKH soon. may i know what should i pack and what does KKH provides for the mom and the baby after delivery? Thank you!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, I recently gave birth at kkh via c-sect. They provide disposable underwear, maternity pads, baby diapers & wipes and a small toiletries bag. They also provide towels if u wanna shower. What I brought was: Clothes to wear on discharge day (for both baby & mummy), phone charger, extension socket, ear plugs, portable fan, back scratcher, water bottle. After epidural, I think itch is one of the side effects so a back scratcher helped a lot for me. I also find water bottle useful cuz their cup is very small and water jug is too heavy to lift up esp when ur movements are restricted cuz mine was c-sect.

Read more
10mo ago

hiii. may i know how long do you need to stay in the hospital?

Recently give birth my second born in KKH and I only bring this : - Home clothes (mum) - Toiletries - Socks - Sweater/Cardigan - Portable charger - Clothes/Caps/Swaddle (baby) Things provided from KKH - Disposal undies - Maternity pad - Cooling pad (Epikool) - Baby's diaper (Huggies JB) - Baby's wipes Any excess of the given you may bring home. Goodie bag will not be provided upon return home, it will be delivered instead to your home.

Read more
11mo ago

Hi Eva, do they charge for the items they provided? E.g. disposable undies, maternity pad, epikool, baby diapers and baby wipes? And which ward did you stay in?