Need your opinion people

Hi guys. I'd like to hear your opinion on this if y'all mummies don't mind sharing. So i was eating at a restaurant with my husband and my 2.5 yr old sunshine. He's quite cranky because not enough rest and you can imagine how bad it is. He started to show tantrum here and there and i just figured it'll be easier if he was in his stroller so i told my husband to ask the service staff if we can bring our stroller in. This was how the conversation went, "Husband: Hi could we bring our stroller in because our son is quite sleepy and we need to lie him down." "Waitress: You can bring it in but you'll have to shift to another table because the one you're sitting might block the pathway." BEAR IN MIND THAT AT THIS POINT THE RESTAURANT WAS NEARLY EMPTY AND I'M 38 WEEKS PREGNANT AND OUR FOOD ALREADY CAME. However, we agreed because restaurant policy so i can understand. They helped us carry our plates to another table which is fine. Then the waitress told my husband that the pram is supposed to be placed at the side which is obviously very squeezy and my son was having really bad tantrum so it was easier for me to place the pram near me but it was along the pathway but NOT blocking anything because the pathway was quite big enough for 2 people to walk through. This is where i want you guys to tell me the truth...the situation was hectic and we were so exhausted by then. This waitress went up to us and told us to place the pram at the side which i exploded infront of the customers in the restuarant. I realized i might have raised my voice but no vulgarities were used. I mean like...can't you see how hectic the situation is and you just told us that we need to place the pram at the side without even considering that it is hard to move when my son is acting up like that? So yah i scolded her. Tell me. Whose fault??

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

i dont think its anyone's..i understand you're flustered, exhausted and emotional..and the staff is probably just doing her job..calm down n take things one at a time..bad episode but thank god its over right? its never easy dealing with a toddler..