any good review for comotomo bottle, because bottle is soft type worry baby will press milk out

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my friend had used the bottle before for her then breastfeeding baby when she wanted to transit to bottle. She shared that she likes the fact that it is soft and it operates like a "breast" where baby can be deceived. She had tried many bottle brands and finally the baby takes to comotomo bottle which is a delight to her. However, there are also some problems which she had encountered. As it is silicon feel, she cannot see the marking clearly and it is harder for her aged mother who had to squirm. There are times that milk was spilled out when it was not put properly due to its shape. It can be frustrating when breastmilk are leaking out when toppled over. Overall, she found it cheap and good to use this bottle.

Read more

Love their bottle especially when our lo are bf babies. This has one of the closest feel to our breasts. Have tried many brands but she will get fussy after drinking half the volume but she's coping well with this bottle and even increase her intake now. Not to worry if ur lo will press the milk out coz it is not entirely soft. U should try coz every babies r different and have their own preferences.

Read more
8y ago

would not leak right

My baby rejects all the other brands and settled for this one. It's shaped and is soft like a breast so she likes it. Downside, I can't see the numbers when I pour my breastmilk into it, it's hard to read as the numbers are transparent. Especially at night if hubby is the one heating the milk. It's easy to wash too.

Read more

I've read some reviews on this bottle and mothers who have used it mostly liked it for the anti-colic air-vent system and that it is easy to clean (given the wide-neck opening). Think it is worth considering. :)

VIP Member

Comotomo is known for the teats to be very closed to a mother's breast. I personally have tried it before. It's good and it doesn't leak. And the milk will not leak out also even if they squeeze the bottle.

In India Comotomo is quite expensive but worth the penny if your child was previously breastfed, as the nipple is close to a real feel and restricts most of the air to seep in

VIP Member

I am using the comotomo. Love it. Tad expensive though. And no blue bottles! Only pink and green :(

So far so good =)