Global warming is very evident because of the harsh weather conditions. How do you get your family prepared now that rainy season is coming? For sure there will be floods in a lot of areas in Manila.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

We live in Pasig and it is one of the most flood prone areas within Metro Manila. Daily downpour started already and to prepare our family for whatever circumstance the rainy season will bring, -we make sure we stock up on extra emergency food that doesn't require a stove for cooking. -We prepare our jackets, caps, boots and other rainy day protective clothing in the front row of our closets. -Daily intake of Vitamins for both kids and us, parents is a very significant must. -Emergency lamps and fans are supposed to be charged in case of black outs. -Regularly spray on mosquito repellent. -it is good to check exposed basins or anything and anywhere around the house that can serve as breeding grounds for dengue carrying mosquitos.

Magbasa pa

For my preschooler son, who walks to school daily, I bought him a superman raincoat and matching boots. For more protection, I combine mosquito repellent lotion with sunscreen lotion and apply on him every day.

Post reply image