My girl now 5 years old and still wear diaper to sleep at night. How do I wean her off night diaper?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Your girl is 5, I assume in the day she is not wearing diapers in the day, only at night right? My girl is like that when she is 3plus. We decided to stop her from wearing diapers at night. We limit the amount of water she drink two hours before she sleeps. Remind her to urine before sleep. First few week I at least change Bedsheet 3 times a week Coz she is still not use to it, will automatically urine Coz used to it Ma. Then constantly remind her that she is no longer on diapers. Around 1 month later, once or twice she will automatically urine again.. It's ok. Dun scold. Again remind & encourage. Then, no more urine on bed Liao! Successfully wean her off totally Le! Just have to be tolerant n be prepared u have to keep changing Bedsheet.

Read more

Normally starts from the afternoon naps. No diaper during the afternoon nap, when she wakes up immediately take her to the toilet. Before and after. Usually night diapering if they are not full means your lo is pretty much ready to go without it. As for my son, its not possible to be off, i still have to change his diaper about thrice in a night otherwise it would leak.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-21293)

thanks