Hi all My girl is gg infant care next month(my eldest daughter 3years old same sch) and i was told by the school that i wont be able to have orientation for my small girl as the sch is having cases on hfmd? Can i still insist on having it cause this concern hygiene and i need to know where the placed e bottles/shower e kids/how is the meal being prepared/where are utensils kept/where the child is sleeping etc? Is this their protocol?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

U can insist after the hfmd cases is settled but by then maybe it doesn't matter? How is the review of the childcare that u put ur child in? But if ur elder one is alrdy there then I suppose it is ok?

You can insist but then, if every parent insist then how? Usually for cases like this, they won't let anyone in. Even if your child is in that school. Maybe you can wait till it subsides.

VIP Member

Im sure they want to reduce the chances of hfmd spreading. Probably wait till the things and situation subside and get better then check with the teachers again

B4 u register her, u didn't go to the ifc for visitin ?

7y ago

Didnt cause we register online and they called to inform that we got a place which is mext week