46 Replies

Embarking on trips to the bathroom is an inevitable part of daily life, often taken for granted until plumbing issues arise. Whether it's a quick pit stop or a leisurely retreat, the functionality of this space is crucial. To ensure a seamless experience, it's wise to have reliable local plumbers on standby. When in need, consider reaching out to experts like those at https://plumbingangels.co.uk/local-plumbers-in-tunbridge-wells/ for swift and efficient solutions, transforming potential inconveniences into stress-free moments of relief.

During day, nope. I drink a lot of water and pee a lot. But at night it's horrible, I wake up 6-8 times to pee when I drink only 500ml the whole night 😭

In the first trimester, yes. Subsequently no in both my 2nd and 3rd trimesters. It’s like my bladder has gotten used to the sensation or something 😆

First pregnancy, yes Second pregnancy, no. I was informed urine tract was small and slightly blocked hence, Ive to use urine bag to let it out.

Yes.. Everytime went for an appointment, eorried i can't pee anymore, but i find myself in need the toilet most of the time 😂😅

VIP Member

Yes but only middle of the night. Daytime drank a lot but pee little. Night time drank little but pee a lot

yesss but its best to keep using the toilet whenever you feel like you need to. don't hold it in!

is it just me….. but i dont have the urge to pee frequently :( so no for me…..

No my second tri, it’s so frequent I thought I got UTI lol (I hope not)

VIP Member

Oh yes! As my tummy grew bigger, so did toilet trips. Lol! 🤣

Trending Questions