Do you find yourself making frequent trips to the bathroom?

Yes or No Share your answer in the comment below,

Do you find yourself making frequent trips to the bathroom?
46 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Embarking on trips to the bathroom is an inevitable part of daily life, often taken for granted until plumbing issues arise. Whether it's a quick pit stop or a leisurely retreat, the functionality of this space is crucial. To ensure a seamless experience, it's wise to have reliable local plumbers on standby. When in need, consider reaching out to experts like those at https://plumbingangels.co.uk/local-plumbers-in-tunbridge-wells/ for swift and efficient solutions, transforming potential inconveniences into stress-free moments of relief.

Read more

During day, nope. I drink a lot of water and pee a lot. But at night it's horrible, I wake up 6-8 times to pee when I drink only 500ml the whole night 😭

In the first trimester, yes. Subsequently no in both my 2nd and 3rd trimesters. It’s like my bladder has gotten used to the sensation or something 😆

First pregnancy, yes Second pregnancy, no. I was informed urine tract was small and slightly blocked hence, Ive to use urine bag to let it out.

Yes.. Everytime went for an appointment, eorried i can't pee anymore, but i find myself in need the toilet most of the time 😂😅

VIP Member

Yes but only middle of the night. Daytime drank a lot but pee little. Night time drank little but pee a lot

yesss but its best to keep using the toilet whenever you feel like you need to. don't hold it in!

is it just me….. but i dont have the urge to pee frequently :( so no for me…..

No my second tri, it’s so frequent I thought I got UTI lol (I hope not)

VIP Member

Oh yes! As my tummy grew bigger, so did toilet trips. Lol! 🤣