Long waiting time.

My first time to see Prof Su Lin Lin. Appt at 9.30 and it’s now 11.20am have yet to be called. There are still 3 people ahead of me. Does anyone know if it’s normal this is the waiting time despite being private with her?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

It’s normal in public hospitals. They have so many patients packed into a clinic, then sometimes they need to run over to the delivery suite to deliver a baby and come back. Sometimes they don’t even get to eat. I usually brought something to do while waiting.

I don’t wait so long to see my private gynae. Maybe the one u saw is really too popular or the scheduling is too packed. She’s gotta see both subsidised n private patients I guess

4y ago

Ahh ok now I learnt. Didn’t know she attend to subsidised patients too.

VIP Member

Im with Prof Su since February. So far, i never have to wait that long. Usually its less than 30 minutes. Do you have appointments for fetal care centre on the same day?

that's quite long to eait for private.. unless there was an emergency to attend to

VIP Member

I think it’s normal.

4y ago

Yah I asked the nurses they said it’s normal. Surprising that the private experience doesn’t feel like one in NuH. So I was a lil disappointed. We were mass waiting outside too as all the gynaes are just next to each other’s door.