Reviews of Dr Su Chun Lin (Fu Nan TCM) @ bukit batok tcm👨‍⚕️

Hi! Any mummies went to see Dr Su Chun Lin for fertility issues this year? Can share how much are her charges? TIA! bukit batok tcm

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

We consulted a couple of doctors at Bukit Batok before one of our friends suggested Dr Su Chun Lin’s Fu Nan TCM. He listened to us calmly, made us comfortable and explained to us in detail about the treatment. The consultation fee was 30$. bukit batok tcm

Dr Su Chun Lin’s Fu Nan bukit batok tcm is one of the most sought places for IVF treatment & queries. She is very confident, knows her job extremely well and most importantly is very positive. Her charges are also very affordable.

VIP Member

My wife and I have never been to Fu Nan TCM but so many of our friends have said really good things about Dr Su Chun Lin. bukit batok tcm

She’s quite affordable. 2 weeks treatment around $60. But her clinic (bukit batok tcm) is Super crowded esp on weekend. Visited her in 2014.

6y ago

Thanks!

$56 for 2 weeks (2 times a day) worth of medicine including consultation. Just went there recently (bukit batok tcm )

It's best to call up Fu Nan TCM for consultation fees & other treatment (if any) fees. bukit batok tcm

Should be $28/6 weeks of medication with consultation

VIP Member

The TCM expert from bukit batok tcm? Consultation is $30.

6y ago

Hmm, i think so. What about meds? Any idea?

The consultation fees at Fu Nan TCM are $20-$40.