Review on Prof Su at NUH

Decided to go as a private patient at NUH, for this second pregnancy under Prof Su Lin Lin. Currently 33 weeks pregnant and just worried that she might not be there during delivery as she seem super busy all the time. The waiting time is pretty long for every appt and it’s touch and go most of the time. Would like to know other mums birth experiences under Prof Su☺️

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

my first pregnancy was with Prof Su, and now I'm having my 2nd pregnancy at 36weeks, still with her. She is professional and experienced. The review time is short because everything is normal. But if there is any concern, she'll definitely point out and give you advice. To have a good communication, you can also prepare questions and ask her, she's actually very patient to answer your questions. Regarding your concern that whether she'll be unavailable during your delivery, as far as I observed, she always put down her outpatients and attend to delivery suite. Sometimes it is the reason why we have to wait longer. But she is on leave 14-27 December 2022.

Read more
1y ago

Appreciate your reply Tincy, ahh yes I did noticed she left the clinic on 12/12 to attend to a delivery. I’m just abit nervous cause I did not have a good experience with my previous gynae. Thanks for letting me know that she will be on leave :)