Cry in pain while dressing

Hi, first time mommy here. My 3mths old LO suddenly hate dressing, she always cry like in pain everytime dressing after bath and wipe body. She cry like really in pain, i dont know what to do. She was ok previously, never cry. Once she turned 3mths old she become keep cry. Is it normal? Routines, room temp, lotion, shower gel, oil all never change since she was born.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

talk to her in calm way, best tell her your bathing her, I always talk to my baby while I bathe him last time, sometimes I sing to him happy songs so he will get distracted

Distract her by singing or give her a toy/teether. Sometimes I would wait for a few minutes before dressing her up and let her do whatever she wants first.

TapFluencer

hi guys, i tried sing song and talk to her but she seems doesnt rly undrstand yet. still keep crying. will keep trying. thanks all

Distract your baby with toys. I used to give my LO toys to play with when I dress/undress her.

my LO like this so i use singing and making sound..now she enjoy changing unless shes tired

Distract her. My lil boy who is 10 mths old now still cry when I dress/undress him .

You can try distracting baby by singing and talking to her while you undress her.

Can sing song to her while Dressing her ☺️

VIP Member

Yes, distraction will help, you should try