Feeling down. Need some mummies support.

My first pregnancy was pretty smooth. I had gastric pain and morning sickness too. But not as bad as this pregnancy. First tri, my morning sickness was so bad that I got admitted to hospital. It was so bad that it become gastric issue. I eat separate 6-7 meals everyday. But all the meals quantity add up to one meal quantity only. As I only eat 2 bites every meal. I'm alr 12wks preg. But my condition still doesnt improve. sweet, salty, sour. Nth helps with morning sickness. I feel so 崩溃。Gastric issue for one mth alr. My body feels weak. I can't help with hse works or my first born. Hubby say it's okay. I can't control it. Is not like i choose to make myself unwell. Morning sickness cant be control. But i still feel so guilty not being able to do more. Feels like my health is at the edge alr. Doctor say I'm malnutrition and i can't lose anymore weight. Less than 2 mths i lost 7kg. I feel so helpless. Idk how to increase my appetite... I eat, i vomit. Even drink water also vomit. Vitamin B doesnt help. Even western med for vomitting. I really dk what to do alr...

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

big hugs 🤗! I hear you! I had a really bad gastric problem as well, I've been prescribed omelozone, gavicson and femotidin. now I'm 25 weeks, still taking gavicson and omelozone once in a while. In the 1st trimester, I'd only eat clear and plain potato soup and carrots! your doctor should refer you to gastroenterology or even admit you to the hospital. hanging there!!

Read more