Feeling down. Need some mummies support.

My first pregnancy was pretty smooth. I had gastric pain and morning sickness too. But not as bad as this pregnancy. First tri, my morning sickness was so bad that I got admitted to hospital. It was so bad that it become gastric issue. I eat separate 6-7 meals everyday. But all the meals quantity add up to one meal quantity only. As I only eat 2 bites every meal. I'm alr 12wks preg. But my condition still doesnt improve. sweet, salty, sour. Nth helps with morning sickness. I feel so 崩溃。Gastric issue for one mth alr. My body feels weak. I can't help with hse works or my first born. Hubby say it's okay. I can't control it. Is not like i choose to make myself unwell. Morning sickness cant be control. But i still feel so guilty not being able to do more. Feels like my health is at the edge alr. Doctor say I'm malnutrition and i can't lose anymore weight. Less than 2 mths i lost 7kg. I feel so helpless. Idk how to increase my appetite... I eat, i vomit. Even drink water also vomit. Vitamin B doesnt help. Even western med for vomitting. I really dk what to do alr...

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi mummy. I totally feel you. this is also my 2nd pregnancy and it's totally diff from my 1st! the vomiting is so so much worse!! I was asked to bed rest since finding out I was preg cos gynae says there's a huge blood clot in my uterus. 2 weeks later, my whole family got C+ one after another. afterwhich I had a super bad case of vomiting and dizziness and had to be admitted due to dehydration. I would even vomit when I drink plain water!! so I have basically been resting at home the last 2mths. I feel totally useless! fast forward to now, I'm abt 13 weeks and the vomiting is getting better. I vomit 2 to 3 times a day but can have lunch and breakfast. dinners will come out. try eating super blend foods like oats and plain biscuits. tomatoes works for me. so pasta w tomatoe sauce or tomato soup. most impt stay hydrated. I can't drink plain water so i put a slice of lemon in. I hope this helps u and hang in there! it will get better mummy!

Read more