3 Replies

Hello. I am sorry to hear that. G6PD deficiency can sound alarming, however, the bottom line is, your child can have a normal healthy life. As you might have read, G6PD protects the red cells against damage. With a deficiency of G6PD, the red cells are susceptible to damage due to infections, some medicines, some ingredients in the food, among a few other things. Luckily, all these could be avoided/treated. And removal of the cause can correct the damage, as new red cells are formed each day. That means a lot of vigilance on your part. However, my professor of internal medicine once said, " if you were to inherit any genetic condition, the best choice would be G6PD deficiency as it gives you a chance of a normal life". I hope I am not being insensitive here. Merely trying to point out that you should not be disheartened. We are here to help you, ask us any questions you have.

and may i ask for some tips that u can give me or special routine you imply with your son? thanks

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-40421)

ako po. but pinatest ulet nmn sya

Related Questions

Trending na Tanong

Related Articles