Are you a first-time mom?

Voice your Opinion
YES
NO (comment below)

2838 responses

137 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

yes . I am first time mom.. my baby will turning 5mos old this month at the age of 30 magpapakalooban pa din pala ko. best thing happened to my life.😊

Pang 2nd baby q npo ito ung pnagany q po is turning 10 yrs old this December,he is a boy.at turning 2mons nman c baby this September 15 boy ulit.♥️♥️

yes the best thing that happened to my life. 🙂 Age of 31 turning 32 last August 19 I already⁴ know that I'm Pregnant last May 8 2022 Mother's day 🤗🙂

pang 2nd baby kona po yong panganay boy at ngayon girl kaya happy po ako kc merun na akong girl at boy😊gift sa akin ni papa god na biniyayaan ako ng girl😊

no, 2nd baby ko na po. 1st ay baby girl 2nd baby boy. 3 years and 1 month 🤗 kapag kaya pa bumuhay susundan pa ng pangatlo haha the more the merrier

i have 1 girl 14 years old and my second is 1 ¹/2 layo ng age gap nila and swerte ako kasi mabait c ate sa bunsoy nmin kahit sobrang kulit at hyper

Post reply image

Yes po, first time Mom at the age of 38. TTC for 2 yrs. Our greatest blessing 🙏🥺 My ultimate dream came true. thank you Lord 🙏❤️

yes I am my baby will be turning 3mos old by this Month im So Happy because she is very cute and to see him growing and healthy baby girl

2nd baby napo ako..at the age of 34..ung 1st baby ko 2yrs old po..at naung sept na po ako manganganak.. 🤗 hello Team September❤❤❤

a mother of a sweet and but often a grumpy 11 year old boy. By God's grace, finally pregnant again, hopefully with a baby girl.🙏☺️