Fellow preggers, why do we stare at other pregos?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

That's human nature, isn't it! We find comfort when we see someone else going through the same ordeal or journey or phase as we are going. Say, if we are on a roller-coaster ride, we are tide on our seat anticipating thrill and little fear as how it will go, and when you see a person sitting next to you feeling the same, you instantly form a bond with that person, though it lasts only till that ride. Similarly, seeing other preggers, we get connected just by looking at each other, because that big tummy speaks for itself. Little lives thrive in them and that's the utmost communication.

Read more

I guess we're finding someone who goes through the same journey as ours? Whenever I see preggy women, it feels to me like "ah, karamay". :) or probably because we're conscious of our own journey so we tend to take a quick look and compare. I don't know, that's just for me hehe!

You know that feeling you get when you're living abroad and you hear the familiar singaporean accent, I reckon it's the same when you're preggers. You naturally have an affinity with other expecting mothers and can't help but stare.

VIP Member

Well..I do that too...I guess is curiousity...Also, it brought back the memories when myself was still pregnant.=) Really amazing how elastic our womb and tummy is=)

To remember and relive the joyous journey we once undertook ourselves :)

Because we're beautiful to look at.

VIP Member

To see how big the tummy can go