Any feedback of Dr Crystal Chin Hsuan from Hsuan & Xiaohui OG Clinic at Thomson Medical Center?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

this gyne was not professional.. during scan she suddenly feel not well. and ask me and my husband for go our and reschedule. after that the nurse say she done with my scan! when the scan is only scan my baby head.. then suddenly she ok. and let another patient go in!! and do proper check up!! 😭 and let me outside without know anything about my baby!! after that i talk to another nurse she say never charge for scan. she check me half !! and ya she cannot charge for scaning!! because she not did it!! and charge me for consult fee when she nothing do.. and end up my husband pay her!! no say sorry at all!! so rude gyne!!

Read more

She does things as per text books. I feel she tend to give more drugs than actually needed. If you're opting for assisted delivery(induction, Epidural with natural birth or c-section), then you can go with her. If you're opting for unmedicated natural birth, she's not for you.

Dr Crystal. She’s was my gynae and was always friendly and helpful. I was induced at 38 weeks, and all went smooth! She was encouraging during labour, and did my stitches well. I didnt had any pain even after. So i highly recommend her~

3y ago

or natural

Dr Crystal Chin Hsuan she's very nice and friendly, she's my gynae her skills are very good too during my labour she kept helping me to jiayou and when she's doing the stitching, she's very fast too.

I really like the fact that Dr Crystals clinic is open late twice a week till 9 pm. I really like her - she's very warm and friendly.

I've read and heard only good comments about her. Go for it!