Siapa yang pilih nama bayi anda?

Excited sgt bila dpt tau gender baby ni. Tapi masa cari nama, siapa yg pilihkan nama baby korg? Sy berkenan ni, suami pula nak tu. Last2 family x setuju dua2. Ahh stress!

154 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

IT WAS A LONG YEAR 2023 for us FIGHTING INTERNET FRAULDSTER to get beck your Stolen Fund. It was a big massive success in helping you guys recover and retrieved your lost fund or Cryptocurrency back to you, for some of you that we couldnt help out we are sorry we couldnt, the issue was that they have been use to purchase goods or items in a renounce company that accept Crypto as a form of payment. In that case we can not Retrieved it from their. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECOVER A STOLEN BITCOIN FROM A SCAMMERS? 2024 We are back on it. We promise to do better than our previous year, we give Solution to every problem concerning INTERNET and guide you right to a positive fund Recovery etc. Easy answer. How long it takes your Cryptocurrency to be recovered depend on you. The fact is that they are a lot of fake binary investment companies platforms, same a lot fake recovery companies and agents too. CAUTION 1). Make sure you asked one or two questions concerning the service and how they render there recovery services 2) no real agent or hacker will give out WhatsApp contact as a means of contact except otherwise. 3) Do not give out your scammed details to any agent or hacker when you know you are not yet ready to recover your stolen fund, be on the safe side. 4) do not make any payment when you are not sure of the service. Have it in mind that no Recovery that is free cost, stop allowing yourself to get scammed again by this fake agent. (5) We discovered that all what they are after is to get hold of your scammed detail, then bring them to us for possible recovery, because they can afford the service charge. 6) As long you are with your scamming details you can recovered your fund back anytime any day. Contact our best Guru. [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] Our List of Service. ▶️Binary Recovery ▶️Data Recovery ▶️University Result Upgraded ▶️Clear your Internet Blunder and controversy ➡️Increase your Credit Score ➡️Whipping of Criminal Records ➡️Social Media Hack ➡️Blank ATM Card ➡️Load and wipe ➡️Phone Hacking ➡️Private Key Reset. For quick response. Email [email protected] Border us with your jobs & allow us give you positive result with our hacking skills. All Right Reserved (c)2024

Read more

My name is Olivia Walters. i live in Canada, I`m happily married to a lovely and caring hubby,with three kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that him did not love me anymore So him packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail and him confirmed it that him has made him decision,and him never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom him visited.([email protected]}, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my hubby who did not call me for the past seven {7}months gave me a call to inform me that him was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how him came back that same day,with lots of love and joy and him apologized for him mistake and for the pain him caused me and my children. Then from that day our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster .if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to Dr Herry for bringing back my hubby,and brought great joy to my family once again.Thanks you Dr Herry, i will always be testifying about your good )and he is specialize in other spell too. call him or whatsapp him on his number +2347045451476 https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100077666354985&mibextid=ZbWKwL

Read more

My 4 weeks vacation ended in 2 after a fake phishing email from my boss sent me on a money run , i found my self in web of lies and fake promises . A week after I left my job to go to Dubai for a good time to pamper myself an email from my boss came in with a referral tag of an investment company stating that I had to invest in the company as it’s part of a new development program, i wanted to disconnect from work and everything and just do me . That email disrupted everything I had planned out for all my stay in Dubai from the minute it came in, my first deposit was 5000USD and by the time I received a phone call from my real boss , curious and happy about the pump in the investment company he referred to me wanting to thank him , I asked him about it and to my surprise he knew nothing about any investment company or any payment I have been making. That was the moment it dawned on me that I have just been scammed of about 50,000USD , that moment I packed up and came back home to go back to work in an attempt to recover what I lost as I have dipped into rent savings. I could have been on the street after that stunt pulled on me by these fraudsters but as I worked I sort for help , I left no stone unturned in my search for a solution . I figured I should contract a hacker in my attempt to recover my funds as a last resort and final stroke , I gotta admit I almost lost faith contacting these group of people as I was scammed by the first hacker I contacted . VALOR HACK RECOVERY TEAM is the team that retrieved my funds, I found VALOR HACK on the internet amongst the thousands of reviews of different hackers . Trust me on this “VALOR HACK” is the real thing , and if you are looking to get the job done , you must contact them now because the earlier the better . The faster you send your complaints after your funds have been stolen the easier it is to recover. eMail : valorhaq @ g m a I l c o m . Telegram : ValorhaqHQ

Read more

Those who cheat on their partners that are loyal to them, do not deserve them. It is a trashy attitude to disregard a person's loyalty in a relationship by cheating on him or her. If you succeed on cheating someone, don’t think that person is a fool but rather, realize that, the person trusted you much more than you deserved. I’ve been bullied by my wife for months and this got me traumatized cause she complained on every little thing I did in the house. I tried to figure out what was wrong and why the change of attitude but couldn't find a vivid reason for her actions. I took out time to observe her behavior and noticed she’s been seeing another man; a co-worker at her place of work. I needed a solid and concrete proof of her cheating ways and was then introduced to a platform by a friend where I met this expert named, Sean, and was being properly attended to. I was able to reach out to him on his mailing Service where I presented my case and to my greatest surprise, he got into her phone remotely within a twinkle of an eye and I was able to see all her activities on phone ranging from text messages, call logs to social media activity and how I was even dishonored before her. I concluded everyone cheats in their own ways until been discovered. The truly scary part about undiscovered lies is that, they have a greater capacity to diminish us than exposed ones. Knowing is better than self doubt. Get in touch with the real deal and get freed from an abusive relationship. Feel free to Contact at: [email protected]

Read more

Those who cheat on their partners that are loyal to them, do not deserve them. It is a trashy attitude to disregard a person's loyalty in a relationship by cheating on him or her. If you succeed on cheating someone, don’t think that person is a fool but rather, realize that, the person trusted you much more than you deserved. I’ve been bullied by my wife for months and this got me traumatized cause she complained on every little thing I did in the house. I tried to figure out what was wrong and why the change of attitude but couldn't find a vivid reason for her actions. I took out time to observe her behavior and noticed she’s been seeing another man; a co-worker at her place of work. I needed a solid and concrete proof of her cheating ways and was then introduced to a platform by a friend where I met this expert named, Sean, and was being properly attended to. I was able to reach out to him on his mailing Service where I presented my case and to my greatest surprise, he got into her phone remotely within a twinkle of an eye and I was able to see all her activities on phone ranging from text messages, call logs to social media activity and how I was even dishonored before her. I concluded everyone cheats in their own ways until been discovered. The truly scary part about undiscovered lies is that, they have a greater capacity to diminish us than exposed ones. Knowing is better than self doubt. Get in touch with the real deal and get freed from an abusive relationship. Feel free to Contact at: [email protected]

Read more

Read more

Comprare gratuito patente Sassari ,Acquistare Esame gratuito patente c specialOperazioni per le Autoscuole e gli Studi di Consulenza Auto!
Oggetto: Operazioni svolte dalle Autoscuole e dagli Studi di Consulenza Automobilistica. Le associazioni di categoria delle autoscuole e degli studi di consulenza automobilistica hanno presentato richiesta di chiarimenti in merito alla possibilità di svolgere operazioni afferenti alle loro attività, quali rinnovi e duplicati di patenti di guida, trasferimenti di proprietà dei veicoli, riscossione bolli auto, radiazioni etc. comprare la patente di guida legale Al riguardo, si evidenzia  Comprare nuove patente italiana Occorre, comunque, sottolineare che, durante tutto il periodo di emergenza epidemiologica da Coronavirus, i servizi informatici di questa Direzione Generale sono stati costantemente attivi ed hanno consentito lo svolgimento di tutte le procedure di istituto.
Oggetto: Dematerializzazione dell’attestazione sanitaria del possesso dell’idoneità psico-fisica per il rilascio della Patente di guida. Comprare gratuito patente Sassari rinnovo la patente B-2 autentica COMPRARE PATENTE DI GUIDA ITALIANA ORIGINALE SENZA ESAMI Comprare gratuito patente AM a Sassari Cosa posso guidare con la patente di guida AM? È richiesta per la guida di ciclomotori a 2 o 3 ruote e di quadricicli leggeri (cilindrata

Read more

The issue of cryptocurrency scams is becoming increasingly prevalent in the digital world. Unfortunately, I found myself caught up in one of these scams when I invested over $817,000 with a friend over a two-month period. We had hoped to at least double our investment, and while we did earn over $3 million in profit, we were unable to withdraw any of it. Initially, we attempted to work with a hacker, but even they were unable to retrieve our investment.While my friend eventually gave up, I refused to do so. The fact that we had been deceived and made fools of weighed heavily on me, making it difficult to forgive myself easily. Determined to find a solution, I conducted further research on cryptocurrency hackers and was fortunate enough to discover a group of elite hackers known as "VIRTUAL HACKNET." I contacted them through their email address V IR TU AL HA CK NET @. G M AI L . C O M , and they began conducting thorough investigations.During our communication on Telegram with the ID @ Virtualhacknet, I provided the hackers with screenshots and company information related to the scammers. To my surprise, the elite hackers discovered that the funds were still intact in the scammers' wallet, which I had provided them with. Within 24 hours after the discovery , the funds was sent back to our wallet address where we made transfers from .

Read more

I have made so many sacrifices and when I gave it a long thought backing down from this feels like an uppercut to my being, there was no way I could tell it was fake as I knew nothing and was just learning every step of the way, it’s stupid to blame my loss on ignorance. The reason I went and got it all back without looking back or caring about the after effect and with VALOR HACK there is no after effect , I contracted VALOR HACK with the help of my assistant at work he knew so much about the internet and when he got a hint about my investment loss he referred me to VALOR HACK. I’m not here to exaggerate but soon after I contacted VALOR HACK the whole story changed from me being the victim to being a victor , VALOR HACK RECOVERY are fast and genuine and contacting them was one of my best decisions because they Delivered . Just so you guys know, I gave my assistant a raise to show appreciations , posting this on here is just to show appreciation to VALOR HACK for their amazing hacking skill and to alert the world of VALOR HACK since scammers are working tirelessly to scam us. From today you all should run to VALOR HACK as your place of refuge as they are the only one that can save you from more loss/heartbreak. Contact details: valorhaq at g mail dot com . Telegram Valorhaq_HQ

Read more

Are we safe? That's the question I keep on asking, the internet is becoming more unsafe and so many unethical people derive joy from defrauding victims whenever they can. I have fallen victim to their scam tactics and lost $300,000 worth of Bitcoins from my Binance account after I tried to invest in cryptocurrency. I was unlucky to be one of the many victims who have fallen prey to these scam artists, with their usual tactics of cryptocurrency manipulation. My advice to everyone out there is to be cautious and seek enough information before investing in cryptocurrency. I would be in serious financial trouble and probably would have lost my house without the intervention of George Wizard Recovery Home, a cryptocurrency and digital currency recovery company, I was very fortunate to be referred to them by my cousin who was a client of George Wizard Recovery Home for many years back. It was remarkable that a team of cyber security professionals and ethical hackers was able to recover my funds for me. I’m grateful for their service and I recommend George Wizard Recovery Home to everyone out there. Kindly contact them via E-Mail if you need their services. E-Mail:[email protected]/ [email protected] whatsapp:(+1 (908) 768-4663) Wish you luck.

Read more