Siapa yang pilih nama bayi anda?

Excited sgt bila dpt tau gender baby ni. Tapi masa cari nama, siapa yg pilihkan nama baby korg? Sy berkenan ni, suami pula nak tu. Last2 family x setuju dua2. Ahh stress!

160 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have made so many sacrifices and when I gave it a long thought backing down from this feels like an uppercut to my being, there was no way I could tell it was fake as I knew nothing and was just learning every step of the way, it’s stupid to blame my loss on ignorance. The reason I went and got it all back without looking back or caring about the after effect and with VALOR HACK there is no after effect , I contracted VALOR HACK with the help of my assistant at work he knew so much about the internet and when he got a hint about my investment loss he referred me to VALOR HACK. I’m not here to exaggerate but soon after I contacted VALOR HACK the whole story changed from me being the victim to being a victor , VALOR HACK RECOVERY are fast and genuine and contacting them was one of my best decisions because they Delivered . Just so you guys know, I gave my assistant a raise to show appreciations , posting this on here is just to show appreciation to VALOR HACK for their amazing hacking skill and to alert the world of VALOR HACK since scammers are working tirelessly to scam us. From today you all should run to VALOR HACK as your place of refuge as they are the only one that can save you from more loss/heartbreak. Contact details: valorhaq at g mail dot com . Telegram Valorhaq_HQ

Read more