Siapa yang pilih nama bayi anda?

Excited sgt bila dpt tau gender baby ni. Tapi masa cari nama, siapa yg pilihkan nama baby korg? Sy berkenan ni, suami pula nak tu. Last2 family x setuju dua2. Ahh stress!

160 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The issue of cryptocurrency scams is becoming increasingly prevalent in the digital world. Unfortunately, I found myself caught up in one of these scams when I invested over $817,000 with a friend over a two-month period. We had hoped to at least double our investment, and while we did earn over $3 million in profit, we were unable to withdraw any of it. Initially, we attempted to work with a hacker, but even they were unable to retrieve our investment.While my friend eventually gave up, I refused to do so. The fact that we had been deceived and made fools of weighed heavily on me, making it difficult to forgive myself easily. Determined to find a solution, I conducted further research on cryptocurrency hackers and was fortunate enough to discover a group of elite hackers known as "VIRTUAL HACKNET." I contacted them through their email address V IR TU AL HA CK NET @. G M AI L . C O M , and they began conducting thorough investigations.During our communication on Telegram with the ID @ Virtualhacknet, I provided the hackers with screenshots and company information related to the scammers. To my surprise, the elite hackers discovered that the funds were still intact in the scammers' wallet, which I had provided them with. Within 24 hours after the discovery , the funds was sent back to our wallet address where we made transfers from .

Read more