Siapa yang pilih nama bayi anda?

Excited sgt bila dpt tau gender baby ni. Tapi masa cari nama, siapa yg pilihkan nama baby korg? Sy berkenan ni, suami pula nak tu. Last2 family x setuju dua2. Ahh stress!

160 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My 4 weeks vacation ended in 2 after a fake phishing email from my boss sent me on a money run , i found my self in web of lies and fake promises . A week after I left my job to go to Dubai for a good time to pamper myself an email from my boss came in with a referral tag of an investment company stating that I had to invest in the company as it’s part of a new development program, i wanted to disconnect from work and everything and just do me . That email disrupted everything I had planned out for all my stay in Dubai from the minute it came in, my first deposit was 5000USD and by the time I received a phone call from my real boss , curious and happy about the pump in the investment company he referred to me wanting to thank him , I asked him about it and to my surprise he knew nothing about any investment company or any payment I have been making. That was the moment it dawned on me that I have just been scammed of about 50,000USD , that moment I packed up and came back home to go back to work in an attempt to recover what I lost as I have dipped into rent savings. I could have been on the street after that stunt pulled on me by these fraudsters but as I worked I sort for help , I left no stone unturned in my search for a solution . I figured I should contract a hacker in my attempt to recover my funds as a last resort and final stroke , I gotta admit I almost lost faith contacting these group of people as I was scammed by the first hacker I contacted . VALOR HACK RECOVERY TEAM is the team that retrieved my funds, I found VALOR HACK on the internet amongst the thousands of reviews of different hackers . Trust me on this “VALOR HACK” is the real thing , and if you are looking to get the job done , you must contact them now because the earlier the better . The faster you send your complaints after your funds have been stolen the easier it is to recover. eMail : valorhaq @ g m a I l c o m . Telegram : ValorhaqHQ

Read more