3 Replies

I think that after four years, getting your ex back is a bad idea. After all, for such a period you could well find yourself another man. I recommend that you read the article https://dodgerblue.com/dodgers-lifestyle-los-angeles-love-stories/2021/02/22/ about the relationship of sports stars and you will understand that life should not get hung up on one person. You should definitely use dating sites to find a new partner.

I am strong believer of fate and it seems like fate has brought both of you guys back together. However, it will be good if both adults sit down and talk about past mistakes so that it won’t not affect your future relationship together and ensure that history does not repeat itself. All the best!

TapFluencer

It is quite amazing that you have ended up together again. But I feel you need to have both eyes open going into it this time. No doubt you are both more mature and older. However, it might be important to talk put all your issues and have solutions as you don't want history to repeat itself.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles