Stress Mum

Hi everyone, i've been going thru stress past few months. been Coping some how but now im due anytime soon. I need some help. my Kitchen Cabinet resently have many small and baby cockroaches till the extend they went to my wardrobe which i have in the Living hall and sometimes at night i will see 1 or 2 crawling into my bedroom and the run super fast when i knock them. Last night when i was going to sleep i saw i on the floor was thinking to kill it or not as my kids and hubby was already sleeping then suddenly i saw it crawling up the bed from the side and stop half way. I quickly rush to kitchen and took a broom to hit on it it died right away and i got so stress that i saw this going up but what if i dont see it it wld have crawl over my kids, Hubby or me or whats so ever. Im giving birth to my 3rd child soon and im worried it will crawl over my baby. Oh yeah i forgot to mention there are few in the storage boxes too which i have place in the hall as i have a small hs 2room flat. What should i do?? Hubby and me did a spring clean of the house 1 month ago spcecially the kitchen Cabinet but they keep coming out at night in the day we dont see them most of the time. kindly help me what should i do. Ive stayed in this unit for 7yrs now and wont be shifting house so soon and never had this issue in my house from past years... Now what should i do??? it really worries me.

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Try this, but u should put it somewhere that your kids won’t touch or see. When u peal 1 portion add abit of sugar on it to attract ants & cockroaches.

Post reply image