Dilemma mommy

Hi everyone. I’m 13 weeks pregnant. Can i drink coke/pepsi?

4 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

coke and pepsi contains caffeine. pregnant woman only can drink about 200mg of caffeine a day. its not advisable but if u really craving for it,why not😅 . maybe switch it with a healthier alternative.. some thing that taste similiar but healthier.☺

5y ago

sparkling water 😁

same goes to me, craving coke and pepsi. 😅😅 every time nampak, lecur air liur. and one day, ask my husband. sedikit saja. and mu husband said, only satu penutup air. 😅 btw i got problem with hb low. 😅so still kene kuat kan hati. 😇

5y ago

Haha yes, same goes to my husband. Tak bg lgsg, i’m begging 😅 n dapat few sip je 😬

sure u can but not more than a cup.. hehe.. its nothing to do with miscarriage but if u r having anaemia n gdm, thats the deal..

5y ago

hehe.. at my early pregnant stage 4 weeks i guess since I know im pregnant when i wast 6 weeks (the end of June 2018), that time I dont even know that Im pregnant.. and that time is Hari Raya(early June) so I do drink alot of cola. like bottles since I also went to relatives n friends' open house.. Thank god nothing happen. n my fren who r a pharmacist also do mention that bicabonate drinks didnt harm the baby but triggered our sugar level n affect iron absorbtions. hehehe

Im drink cola everday since first month of pregnancy, coz i have low sugar

5y ago

Oh. Then u have valid reason 😬