I am a Cancer Warrior!

Hi everyone!!! I''m Jazzeia Hope!! I AM A CANCER WARRIOR!!! I was diagnose with sacrococcygeal teratoma when i was still in my mommy's tummy. I had my surgery when I was 25 days old to get the large tumor on my tail bone part. Everything went well until i reached 8months, bad news came. The tumor had relapsed. Because of this, i need to undergo 6cycle of chemotherapy.. I finished the chemotherapy treatment last february. Now I am still under close monitoring to really make sure that tumor is gone.. Help me win this battle thru prayers😊😊 God bless everyoneπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

I am a Cancer Warrior!
57 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Prayers for you baby girl and to your family as well, magaling kna claim natin yan in Jesus name! Everything will be ok ipagpasa'Diyos lang natin and for sure you will be one of the successful person someday. Fight fight fight! Aja!! God bless 😘

my little neice, have the same diagnosed with you. Right now, is the last time of her chemo and next is operation. sana maging maayos at gumaling na kayo πŸ™πŸ™ In Jesus Name. Amen πŸ™

Thanks all for sending your prayers to our little warrior😍😍😍 God bless everyone and stay safe😊😊😊

prayers for healing ang strength for baby and her family.. kapit lang kay Lord and pray always

Super Mum

prayers for your complete healing little warrior! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’™β€

VIP Member

To God be the Glory! πŸ™Œ Godblessyou baby girl. you are already healed in Jesus name!

your so brave and strong baby , complete healing on you . claim it in Jesus name πŸ˜‡

VIP Member

God bless u more babyβ€οΈπŸ™ Jesus loves u so much! ❀️ Get well soonπŸ’•πŸ’–

VIP Member

God is our greatest doctor. You are healed baby in Jesus name! amen!

courageous baby.. sending prayers and hugs.. get well soon!!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™