Share your experience

Does inlaw family really affect your relationship to your spouse?? Sometimes inlaws are just to overboard and had offend you but you can't do anything because your spouse is in the middle of both family. Sigh. Its funny after marriage you see the TRUE COLOR on them.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I always allow them to come home.. and they stay for month.. my husband brother never imvited them because his wife doesnt like them and she doesnt work also.. but he is happy with his wife … but my husband hates me every day and thinks am bad person .. that i dont talk to them too much as am working.. for these reason he slaps me and give slangs all the time.. its been 3 years.. he never consoled me when i cry … no matter howmuch i earn .. still struggling and staying alone in marriage

Read more

I don't communicate with them much and try to avoid. my kids my way my family my way the lesser we meet the better my husband can go home or call them anytime he likes I won't stop him as long as don't disturb me

Read more
3y ago

i wish i can do that...but my inlaws always ask me go back sigh

Agree! Feel the same away about mine too, but no choice. I hope that over the years the relationship will get better for both of us hehe

3y ago

im ok w them... well used to. but their "anything" mindset kinda pisses me off..and somehow day by day, they ended up stressing me with occasionally asking me to go their house & lying/hiding about stuffs that i sincerely ask. also starting to disrespect me as well. i treated them well with respect but guess i got taken from granted.... i didnt go back often due to covid idw bring my LO around. shes still so young and no protection to begin with & going there make my LO cry alot..like really the torturing cry and the siblings of my spouse kept force or do things that i say no. Everytime my LO cry so bad they throw to me then when she stop they will come and steal to carry.