When do you start to shop for those baby equipment and stuff (clothes ,milk bottles, crib, diapers)

If buy baby stuff too early, what if there are complications to the pregnancy and all money will be wasted ? Buy in shops or online ?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

I do online shopping for most of the baby stuff and I leave them all in the cart until I get closer to my EDD then I purchase them. For items that should be bought in person, I wait for Baby Expo/Sale since I signed up to be notified for these events. These are also bought closer to my EDD.

1y ago

I hope so...haha

Hello! I would suggest buy from 16 weeks onwards. What I do is, slowly buy, bit by bit. I do it this way because when my EDD is nearer, I will not have any money issue to purchase any babies stuff. This method is my preference. 😊😊

Second trimester onwards for me. No one can assure or guarantee anything, you can only stay positive. I prefer online since it’s cheaper, but I will go for known and trusted brands eg pigeon, kodomo, Huggies, Merries etc etc :)

I suggest u buy after 20 weeks, after the clearer scan - 20 weeks usually will scan for abnormalities.. check the organs..

i have just been getting hand me downs from friends and colleagues for now~