toddler still wake up in the middle of the night

Does your toddler still wake up in the middle of the night? If yes, how many times? (please share age of toddler)

59 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I hope we’re welcome here. I’m 15% Asian according to my DNA results. My wife is Mexican. I hate stereotyping, but Asian children are far better behaved and more intelligent than lazy Americans (we’re both math teachers). Ours just turned six months. He may wake up once or twice, cry for a couple of minutes, but goes back to sleep when he realizes we aren’t coming for him. Typically we’d have no idea because we turn the sound off of our monitor. Only reason I know he wakes up is because I pulled a couple of all nighters working from home.

Read more
VIP Member

My girl is 16 months old and sttn since she was 2 months old. Cannot even dream feed her. However, there are still some times when she will wake up and cry. Usually when she is going through a period of development or teething. Not sure if it helps but I have started to remind her every night that she need not cry if she wakes up halfway at night. Just hug and pat pat her chou chou pillow and go back to sleep. Mummy will come wake her up when it's time to wake up.

Read more
6y ago

This is what I try to do with my 18 month old daughter but it doesn't seem to work.

Mine is 14mo and still waking up once per night to drink milk. I am not weaning her off yet as I don't know how to make her go back to sleep without taking milk. Some told me to just give her water but I think she really is hungry coz she finished the whole bottle of 140ml

lagi po 2wing 11pm to 2am 1½ month po.. tpos ngayon mag 2months na sya mula hapon 2log mga 5 to 10mins lang tas gising ulit tas 2log ganun ulit 5-10mins gising ulit pagdting ng mga pagabi na gang 1-2am na sya gising at iiyak..

5y ago

hi mommy,same here...kamusta na sya ngaun?

VIP Member

my baby is 15 mnths and she start to wake up like 2am or 3am for milk. usually she doesnt but i guess becos she slept early too. 9pm to 930... and she is also a heavy drinker. so not surprised

VIP Member

Yup both my boys would wake up about 2-3 times a night, until they were about 4 years old. They would just wake to see if mummy and daddy are still around and then hug us back to sleep.

Only time when my 4 year old wakes up couple of times is when he is getting down with an illness.Thats my cue to start observing him and start checking his temperature.

no po skin nsanay cya matulog ng 8pm then wake up in the morning n cguro s routine din NYA then sleep again at 9 am then sleep again at 2pm 24 month n sya😊

15mo , just starting to sttn (but once in a while will wake 1time to drink 220ml and totally self weaned latching. when latch (untill 14mo), wake about 3times a night

Mine is not fix. But usually slp at 9pm wake up at 6+am then feed milk n he will slp again till 8+ am but some times he can wake up 1-2 times a night ...