Frequency to pee

Hello mommies and mommies-to-be, just wondering how many times did you wake up in the middle of the night to pee when you are pregnant ? I’m currently 9 weeks preg and I’m waking up twice every night to pee. Just wondering if I will be expecting more 🤔

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It was all good 1-2 times per night until I entered third trimester. I was constantly thirsty but then again I don’t want to keep running to the toilet 🥲. Every night I have to decide if few sips of water is worth 3 toilet trips (to make it worse, I feel like peeing immediately after I wear my pants) 😒 So in conclusion…. Yes do expect more toilet trips 🤓

Read more

on average minimally 3 times a night... I drink a lot of water.. also the position of baby might affect too, if BB is pressing onto bladder then the bladder doesn't have much space. in my case I'm carrying twins so I really have to pee all the time lol

Hi mummy-to-be, it depends on individual body and pregnancy.. Not to worry if you keep going to toilet but ended up there’s actually no much urine as well.. Just go if you feel like doing so, if control might not be good for you and baby 😊

Dont say at night. There was one day after dinner i went to pee like 3-4 times in an hour. 😂 i try not to drink too much water before sleep and clear bladder before sleep. But can wake up like 1-2 times to pee in the middle of the night.

hi mummy! it depends on how much water you take before bedtime. i personay drink alot so i wake up to pee ard 5x.

It depends. Anytime between 2 to 5 am, but usually around 3 am-ish. I usually sleep around 11 pm.

TapFluencer

For me it’s twice or thrice. But after first trimester, just once if at all

2 to 3

Twice