Husband helping out in parenting duties.

Hi, does your husband helps out in parenting duties? Eg. Feeding, bathing, changing diaper and putting the baby to sleep

90 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have to say wholeheartedly I believe Oniha is a gifted individual and gentility his second nature. I have received the most rewarding and spiritual experience whilst conversing with him on the telephone. I heard and saw an angel in my minds-eye it was so overwhelming. I knew at the moment finally my difficulties were over. He deserve recognition for his power and talents as a beautiful individuals who brings spirit close to those in need. I have been touched deeply,nothing has come as close to me before. I am in total awe and have a great deal of respect. Thank you Dr Oniha for reuniting me with my estranged husband. Anyone who needs relationship help should contact this man he will help you. [email protected] CALL/Whatsapp number: +16692213962 Website: http://onihaspells.com

Read more

How I survived after my husband left me When I found out my marriage was over, I thought my life was over too. I contacted Dr Unity it was the best thing that ever happened to me. My husband left me a few years ago for another woman and they both planned to get married. I am so surprised that he came back to me on a chilly Saturday afternoon, begging and crying for me to take him back and forgive him for breaking up our marital home and abandoning me and the kids. Dr Unity is a true spiritualist saviour. He brought my husband back “If you have any worries or problems in your marriage or relationships you can contact him through his WhatsAppat: +2348055361568 , Email him at: [email protected] , His website:http://unityspelltemple.website2.me

Read more

Binding Spells – perfect midnight binding love spells, Female spell caster, Islamic spells for money, LOST LOVE SPELLS, Lottery money spells, Lottery spells that never lose in San Marino, Lottery spells that win in Seychelles, Love spells in Islam, Make him miss me spell, Online love spells, psychic love spells, Real lottery spells that work, Real love spell caster, real love spells, Spells for lost love, Winning lottery spells in http://onihaspells.com

Read more

Yes, but I would not say he’s “helping out”. It’s his job as the dad to do these things too. Should not be the mummy do all the work then when the dad does a little bit more than usual, we praise him to the sky and see it as “help” or “babysitting”. Nope. It’s just coparenting, his duty as a dad!

yup! my husband wakes up early so he does “morning shift” by feeding her, changing diapers and bathing her so i get a little more shut eye in the morning since i do the “night shift” of feeding her in the middle of the night. it works out well for us!

yes but there is no such thing as this is his turn or your turn when taking care of the baby, always try to do it together. taking turn is ok, but dont be too depend on your partner to do it. just do because it is our precious little baby.

VIP Member

Yes... one should make sure that their husband should know all these kinds of work. As you can be busy or unwell sometime and the husband should not be in the condition where he doesn't know what to do.

For baby, my Husband helps in changing diaper, changing baby clothes when heading, washing of bottles + keeping baby laundry! He does the rest of the housework though I’m the SAHM! 😂

VIP Member

Sometimes but not all the duties you mention. I’m the main caretaker. I face my girl 90% of the time. 10% help from my husband when i have to eat and bathe.

4y ago

Same! Me too.....

Yup but my boy doesn’t want my hubby to help him with all these 😅 He’s very clingy to me so would prefer me to do all these