Husband helping chores?

Does your husband help to look after baby or do you do everything by yourself? For example, 1.)Washing milk bottle 2.)Mopping the floor & housechores 3.)Drying & keeping & folding clothes for baby and the two of you 4.)Washing bowls, plates and cutleries? 5.)Help to tuck baby to bed, shower, feed baby.

39 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My husband does everything mentioned except for folding as I find his way of folding is not nice. He doesn't allow me to wash anything even when I volunteer to help out and will always rebuke me that my hands aren't meant for washing things, so I have not washed a single milk bottles up till now. He will keep at least 5 clean milk bottles for me before he leaves house for work and will wash upon coming back from work.

Read more
Super Mum

We do everything together. He even cooks. And spends time teaching/reading with the older toddler. Plays and takes care of baby. Both of us can do everything independently when it comes to housework and taking care of children. As some of the other mummies here said, teamwork!

Yes, husband will help with chores. Just that my husband (I would say all men actually) takes 3mins to complete a task while I (most women) take 1 min to complete the same task.

Super Mum

Yep. My husband tries his best to do all of the above. But for folding laundry need a little push. 😆 Cus we both hate it. So sometimes we do it together. Atleast not so sian

VIP Member

Yes! I’m in charge of baby and pumping so the rest of the household chores will be done by hubby. He also washes milk bottles and pump parts when I’m done pumping at night..

VIP Member

My husband do the laundry and share kame sa gawaing bahay. Whenever I'm doing something sya nagbabantay kay baby. I'm stay at home while he's working.

I do everything on my own. :( im a sahm. When i was working, my husb was more helpful. Bt since i stopped working, he doesnt help at all

VIP Member

My husband does most of the chores at home. He will change and tuck in baby after work and bath baby on weekends.

My husband helps out as much as possible whenever he can or when he sees that I’m exhausted or in bad mood HAHA

I'm glad to be doing the housework & taking care of baby, since I'm a SAHM. But hubs will help out if i asked...