New Born Lounger

Does newborn sleep better in lounger? Is it worth investing?

New Born Lounger
9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Mine only wanted to sleep on me initially. Didn’t use the lounger much, although it was useful at times, like when I wanted to put my 2 daughters in the same place. Baby would be in the portable crib, toddler would be playing nearby. If you would like to try it, don’t buy an expensive one. Buy the $30+ ones from shopee (search “crib”, “portable crib”)

Read more
VIP Member

Its always trial and error with baby. What works for some may not work for others. I suggest getting it from someone that isn't using it anymore to try. That's what I did. But honestly they grow out so fast that you won't be needing it once they hit 6 month or so

Super Mum

Lucky for those who bought it and their baby sleeps better on it. My baby was more attached to me and wants to sleep on our chest instead. So yea, depends on baby also..

VIP Member

Never try before but I've heard many reviews that it'll keep them feel secured, especially with their reflexes which may startle them during their sleep at night

Looks good but not very practical as after 3 months baby will know how to flip and may not want to stay put in the lounger

VIP Member

I have one. I feel that baby outgrew it very fast. Probably lasted for only 3 months. But yes, my girl sleep better in it

VIP Member

Thats cute but likely only used for first 3 months. Not worth

VIP Member

Not worth, outgrown very fast.

Dunno haven’t tried