Hi does anyone tried Tiny Touch breast pump? Is it good?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi Katie I been using for 2months then started to have problem when I bk to work halfway stopped have to manual express battery life only last you for 2 and a half pump but it's portable to bring the suction at times can be strong so try to adjust bit by bit too strong will causes nipples pain don't really like the silicone pump after a few washes n sterilise it hv greasy texture can't seems to wash off,hope my review will help you...

Read more
7y ago

you're welcome 😄

I've tried but I only used single pump as it was a gift from my Friend. Compared to Spectra S1, the suction wasn't as strong but it doesn't affect my milk Amt. Small n very portable , easy to bring ard

7y ago

S1 is portable but is very bulky..

VIP Member

Hi! My friend tried the double pump and was not too happy. After using only twice, there was no more suction from one side and then no suction from either side.

I had not heard any of fren using this. i'm using ardo dual breastpump from Switzerland!! it's indeed silent and able to empty my breast.

7y ago

Thank you! Was considering this too, will see if there's any offer at the upcoming mummy fair

I never heard of this brand before.