Does anyone here have experience with washable nursing pads? How are they compared to disposable ones? First time mom here :)

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I've read several good reviews about this washable nursing pad brand called Bamboobies and this online shop offers the product: http://babymama.ph/products-page/bamboobies-nursing-pads-multi-pack-6-regular-pads-2-overnight-pads-assorted/ According to reviews, nursing moms love it so much because of the materials put together in it: organic cotton and bamboo rayon velour with an inner layer of hemp and organic cotton, these nursing pads are ultra-absorbent and ultra-eco. I just wished I knew it when I was still bfing as I love the fact that it's heart-shaped meaning it will fit better to your boobies unlike the regular round ones plus it's thin and not bulky unlike the disposable ones.

Read more

My wife uses Pigeon washable breast pads. He's satisfied with it. The disposable ones are more expensive. Pigeon brand is available in baby sections in Landmark, SM, Robinsons, etc.

8y ago

Thanks! I'll check it out in the weekend :)

i used the avent washable ones and they lasted. it's definitely more cost effective compared to the disposable ones. no complains on it.